Monday, July 9, 2012

Workaholics - Season Two (2011)

Workaholics (2011-????)

Created by: Blake Anderson, Adam DeVine, Anders Holm, Kyle
  Newacheck, Connor Pritchard, and Dominic Russo

Season: Two (2011)
Genre: Comedy
Number of Episodes: 10
Episode Running Time: 30 Minutes
Viewed: Owned Blu-ray

Seize the day.

[IMDb]



Comments: I really dig this show. Workaholics is not the greatest show on TV by any means, but it's funny as hell (even if it is It's Always Sunny's red-headed step-child, and I mean that in a good way). Even if there's an episode where I'm not laughing out loud, I'm always entertained. I do wish more episodes took place in the office because I love both the bitchy boss Alice (who's fucking hot... and the bitchier she is, the hotter she gets) and the semi-insane Jillian (even if she's the human version of Pam from Archer). But regardless of the show's location, Workaholics is a definite fun watch. I have the first several episodes of the third season recorded on my DVR, so I'll be diving into those soon. I'm pre-ing right now just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment