Sunday, July 1, 2012

21 Jump Street (2012)

21 Jump Street (2012)

Directed by: Phil Lord and Chris Miller
Screenplay by: Michael Bacall

Genre: Action | Comedy | Crime
Running Time: 109 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Owned Blu-ray

The only thing getting blown tonight is their cover.

[IMDb]




Comments: As a competent film with an realistic storyline, 21 Jump Street fails in about every way possible. As a hilarious comedy that had me laughing through most parts of the film, 21 Jump Street knocked it out of the park. I had no desire to watch this film at all, but I read a ton of positive reviews over the last few months, so I ended picking this up on its release week. I think it was a wise choice. 21 Jump Street is dumb as shit, but I'll be damned if I didn't laugh my ass off. And that's good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment