Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pawn Stars - Season One (2009)

Pawn Stars (2009-????)

Created by: Brent Montgomery

Season: One (2009)
Genre: Reality-TV
Number of Episodes: 14
Episode Running Time: 30 Minutes
Viewed: Netflix Watch Instantly

[IMDb]






Comments: I don't really watch any "reality" television shows (with the exception of MTV's The Challenge, a show I'll admit I totally fucking love), but I happened to catch a few episodes of Pawn Stars at a friend's house the other week and really enjoyed the show. The scripting at times is obvious, and the underlying stories they weave in each week make me cringe at times. But overall I like the show's stars, and in general I find Pawn Stars interesting. This isn't a show I watched continuously, but it's something I'd pop on when eating dinner at night. There's a metric shit-ton of episodes on Netflix, so I'm sure I'll keep watching them over time. Pawn Stars is the definition of relaxing television.

No comments:

Post a Comment