Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Iron Giant (1999)

The Iron Giant (1999)

Directed by: Brad Bird
Screenplay by: Tim McCanlies

Genre: Animation | Action | Adventure | Comedy | Crime | Sci-Fi
Running Time: 86 Minutes
MPAA Rating: PG
Viewed: Netflix Watch Instantly

It came from outer space!

[IMDb]




Comments: I think I've mentioned before that I'm not a huge animation guy. Outside of TV shows like Archer, Family Guy, and South Park, there's not a whole lot that really captures my attention. However, I've heard so much about The Iron Giant over the years (and I've liked all of Brad Bird's other films) that when I saw this was another of Netflix's expiring titles, I decided to give 'er a go. And while I enjoyed the film, and can see why some highly revere it, there wasn't much that I really was able to dig into. I think it's time to go back to the gutter with my Netflix watches.

No comments:

Post a Comment