Friday, July 27, 2012

Death Race 2000 (1975)

Death Race 2000 (1975)

Directed by: Paul Bartel
Screenplay by: Robert Thom and Charles B. Griffith

Genre: Action | Comedy | Sci-Fi | Sport
Running Time: 80 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Netflix Watch Instantly

A cross country road wreck!

[IMDb]




Comments: There's a ton of titles expiring on Netflix next week that I've been sleeping on, so I'm hoping to dedicate a portion of my weekend to catch as many as I can. I decided Death Race 2000 would be a good place to start. The film's right up my alley, and I did enjoy the hell out of it. If anything, I wish it would've been a little more over-the-top; there's some violence and nudity, but a little more in each category would've bumped my enjoyment level up a bit. I always get a kick out of watching a young David Carradine too; he's such a creepy guy and the leather gimp-like outfit he wears doesn't really help much.

Death Race 2000 is a fun watch, so if you want to check it out, hurry as it will be gone by next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment