Friday, July 20, 2012

The Dark Knight (2008)

The Dark Knight (2008)

Directed by: Christopher Nolan
Screenplay by: Jonathan Nolan and Christopher Nolan

Genre: Action | Crime | Drama | Thriller
Running Time: 152 Minutes
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Viewed: Owned Blu-ray

Why so serious?

[IMDb]




Comments: Watching The Dark Knight in theaters was probably my favorite movie-going experience ever. I can remember shaking with excitement as I saw this spectacle unfold onscreen. I loved every minute.

Unfortunately, upon subsequent viewings I found that the last thirty minutes didn't hold up to the awe-inspiring two hours before it. But having watched the movie tonight for the first time in a few years, I found that I had a renewed appreciation for the final act, even if it might not be quite up to par with the rest of The Dark Knight.

But yeah, the film's amazing. Bring on The Dark Knight Rises.

No comments:

Post a Comment