Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

Directed by: Christopher Nolan
Screenplay by: Jonathan Nolan and Christopher Nolan

Genre: Action | Adventure | Crime | Thriller
Running Time: 164 Minutes
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Viewed: Theater

The legend ends.

[IMDb]




Comments: Wow... just wow. I'm completely reserving the right to adjust my rating upon subsequent viewings (and there will be many). The Dark Knight Rises is almost too much to take in on one viewing. It's so grand and so intense that I feel I need another go-around to really process everything.

In a flip of my thoughts on The Dark Knight, I felt like the first part of the movie was little too densely packed in setting everything up. Much like The Avengers, though, the build-up was worth it as the finale was extremely epic in the truest sense of the word.

I'll likely have more coherent thoughts after my next viewing. I'm not sure when that will be, but hopefully it's soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment