Sunday, July 1, 2012

Ted (2012)

Ted (2012)

Directed by: Seth MacFarlane
Screenplay by: Seth MacFarlane, Alec Sulkin, and Wellesley Wild

Genre: Comedy | Fantasy
Running Time: 106 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Theater

[IMDb]






Comments: Hilarious. Oddly heartwarming. You'll like it if you like Family Guy. You will most likely enjoy it even if you hate Family Guy. What else can I say? The film completely exceeded my expectations. The theater was fucking packed, so I expected loud-mouthed shenanigans throughout. Instead, the crowd laughed heartily at the appropriate scenes while being dead silent during others. It was a wonderful thing. And while I did have my complaints about one of the ending sequences taking a little too long, the laughs I had during the rest of Ted more than made up for it. Seriously, give Ted a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment