Sunday, October 11, 2009

Paul Blart: Mall Cop (2009)

Paul Blart: Mall Cop (2009)

Directed by: Steve Carr
Screenplay by: Kevin James and Nick Bakay

Genre: Action | Comedy | Crime | Family
Running Time: 91 Minutes
MPAA Rating: PG
Viewed: Starz On Demand

Safety never takes a holiday.

[IMDb]




Comments: While Paul Blart: Mall Cop isn't exactly the type of film I usually watch, I (secretly) wanted to watch the film even though I knew that it wouldn't be very good. I simply identified with Kevin James' character, as I too am generally a blubbering idiot who could see being a security guard in the future (well, at least a couple years ago I could). Anyway, the script is beyond ridiculous, but that was obvious going in. Paul Blart: Mall Cop is a good family film that has its comedic moments as well. I can see most film aficionados hating the film, and I would have as well if I didn't like and identify with Kevin James' character. What more can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment