Saturday, June 30, 2012

Win Win (2011)

Win Win (2011)

Directed by: Thomas McCarthy
Screenplay by: Thomas McCarthy

Genre: Comedy | Drama | Sport
Running Time: 106 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Rental DVD - Family Video

In the game of life, you can't lose 'em all.

[IMDb]




Comments: I've really enjoyed Thomas McCarthy's previous directorial efforts, The Station Agent and The Visitor. Win Win follows along the same path, and that's certainly not a bad thing. In fact, outside of an ending that occurred too quickly and wrapped everything up way too neatly, I really enjoyed the shit out of this film. And as much as I love Paul Giamatti, Bobby Cannavale stole the show in this one. I really wish he was in more visible projects. But anyway, you can't go wrong with Win Win. Glad I rented this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment