Sunday, June 3, 2012

Aliens (1986)

Aliens (1986)

Directed by: James Cameron
Screenplay by: James Cameron

Genre: Action | Adventure | Sci-Fi | Thriller
Running Time: 154 Minutes (Director's Cut)
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Owned Blu-ray

This time it's war.

[IMDb]




Comments: A couple quick thoughts:

- I like how they sort of replaced Jonesy the Cat with Newt in Aliens. I think I liked Jonesy better. Mostly.

- Again, I'm watching James Cameron's preferred cut of the film. Apparently he wasn't so happy that Fox made him cut down parts of it for the theatrical release.

- I liked Aliens a lot more than the last time I watched it, which was several years ago. It was too "'80s action" for me back then, but I think my tastes have matured some. I really enjoyed this.

- I really don't have much else. It's time to move on to the next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment