Sunday, June 17, 2012

Intruder (1989)

Intruder (1989)

Directed by: Scott Spiegel
Screenplay by: Scott Spiegel

Genre: Horror | Thriller
Running Time: 88 Minutes (Director's Cut)
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Owned Blu-ray

A new dimension in terror.

[IMDb]




Comments: I completely forgot to write up a quick review after checking out Scott Spiegel's Intruder. I enjoyed parts of the film, but overall I felt it was a rather mediocre '80s slasher. The violence is without a doubt the best aspect of the film. The kills are a step above the norm, and I found myself more drawn to them than the story itself. Regardless, I still think it's worth the watch, though don't be fooled by the fact Bruce Campbell is advertised as starring in the film. He appears at the end for literally one minute and has nothing to do with the main film. It'd be like listing Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright as main characters in Land of the Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment