Sunday, June 24, 2012

Bikini Girls on Ice (2009)

Bikini Girls on Ice (2009)

Directed by: Geoff Klein
Screenplay by: Geoff Klein and Jeff Ross

Genre: Horror | Thriller
Running Time: 81 Minutes
MPAA Rating: Not Rated
Viewed: Netflix Watch Instantly

These girls are so hot, they need to be put on ice!

[IMDb]




Comments: What a fucking disappointment. Not that I expected this film to be good at all, but when I'm searching around Netflix at 1:30 in the goddamn morning and I pick a film like Bikini Girls on Ice, you can be sure as hell that all I want is two things out of it: boobs and violence. And I got a whole hell of a lot of neither in this movie. Sure, you have a bunch of no-talent-but-can-fill-the-fuck-out-of-a-bathing-suit girls running around the whole movie, but there was a drastically small amount of skin on display, which was a fucking shame. And sans one throat slitting scene, the violence was all off camera with your standard blood spatter flying everywhere. As a veteran shitty horror movie watcher, it's easy to spot when a film isn't going to deliver the goods, and you can usually tell before the halfway point. I could tell with Bikini Girls on Ice, but for whatever reason I kept watching. Yep, glutton for punishment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment