Friday, July 23, 2010

Suicide Girls Must Die! (2010)

Suicide Girls Must Die! (2010)

Directed by: Sawa Suicide
Screenplay by: Brian Fagan

Genre: Horror
Running Time: 96 Minutes
MPAA Rating: Unrated
Viewed: Rental DVD - Family Video

No actors. No script. No escape.

[IMDb]




Comments: First, there should be no reason for me to explain why I rented this movie. It's a horror film, and it's about a bunch of naked chicks running around (tattooed and pierced chicks, at that). And the first half of the film isn't half bad, simply because it's more like the behind-the-scenes of a photo shoot rather than a horror movie. But soon, people start disappearing, and the Suicide Girls must start acting! Trust me, that's the real horror here. Anyway, there's never much of a plot or anything interesting here; once peeps start disappearing all that happens is the girls argue about what to do. And then they argue some more. And then they call each other names and screech and yell and attempt to act. It's awful. But I'm in luck, as I needed a film to kick off my Shittiest Films of 2010 list. I've found one.

No comments:

Post a Comment