Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Predators (2010)

Predators (2010)

Directed by: Nimród Antal
Screenplay by: Alex Litvak and Michael Finch

Genre: Action | Adventure | Sci-Fi | Thriller
Running Time: 107 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Theater

Fear is reborn.

[IMDb]




Comments: I actually saw Predators on Saturday night, but I went to the bar afterward and then was up early as hell the next day to go golfing. I then completely forgot about writing up a review for the film, which should tell you all you need to know about my thoughts on Predators. Bland, boring, and insignificant are pretty good adjectives to use. These sentiments were echoed back to me by the others I saw the film with. Off the top of my head, these were my two favorite moments of the film: the one dude who states that 5:00 is "bitch raping" time, and the mentally challenged man sitting behind me that yelled out "ain't that some shit" during a key moment at the end of the film. Yeah. If you need to see Predators, just rent it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment