Monday, July 5, 2010

Sorority Row (2009)

Sorority Row (2009)

Directed by: Stewart Hendler
Screenplay by: Josh Stolberg and Pete Goldfinger

Genre: Horror | Thriller
Running Time: 101 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Owned DVD

Sisters for life... and death.

[IMDb]




Comments: I pretty much use my check card for everything. I usually never have "real" money on me, so the ten bucks I've had in my wallet has been eating me alive for the last week or so. I don't know why, I'm just weird. Anyway, I was at my local second-hand electronics store today, and Sorority Row was just staring at me. I knew it wasn't going to be good, but this is the kind of crap I like, and it was only $5 (the rest of my money went to the first Final Destination, as I already owned the second and third installments and my OCD dictated that I needed this one as well). Sorority Row itself was generic with a laughable plot, but I won't deny that I enjoyed myself. I was particularly pleased that the film was actually rated R, as it seems perfect for that teenie-bopper PG-13 rating (but you'll never hear me complain about extra violence and some boobs here and there). It's competently directed and generally well-paced (the last act tends to drag a bit). You pretty much know what you're going to get with something like Sorority Row, so if this is the shit you like to watch, you'll probably be entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment