Friday, July 23, 2010

The IT Crowd - Season One (2006)

The IT Crowd (2006-????)

Created by: Graham Linehan

Season: One (2006)
Genre: Comedy
Number of Episodes: 6
Episode Running Time: 30 Minutes
Viewed: Owned DVD (Region 2)

[IMDb]






Comments: I've heard a lot about The IT Crowd over the last few months. I finally decided to pick up the first three seasons from Amazon UK for around $15 (it would have cost me that much for just one season here in the US). I won't lie, I was a little let down by the first episode. I expected the show to be different, and possibly more about computers and having to fix things (the show has a bit more of a traditional sitcom feel at times, where what the characters do is just the backdrop for the crazy story of the week). But, after my initial reaction, I started to love the show. It got funnier and funnier as the season went on; I can see myself re-watching the show multiple times in the future, and enjoying it more and more each time. The IT Crowd is a great show that will hopefully only get better for me... and it most certainly should.

No comments:

Post a Comment