Monday, June 22, 2009

Inglourious Basterds (2009) -- Trailer



This is actually the second trailer released for Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds, but I didn't get all that excited over the first one. Combining that with the so-so reviews the film got (I expect a lot of people to hate this film simply because Tarantino is directing the film), I wasn't too hyped initially. But the second trailer looks amazing (and I love the use of Murder By Death's "Coming Home" toward the end of the trailer), and I am now once again excited for the film. I don't consider myself a Tarantino "fanboy," but I have enjoyed all of his films, including Death Proof, which wasn't received all that well. I do love Brad Pitt though, and thus I am eagerly anticipating seeing him as a Basterd.

No comments:

Post a Comment