Saturday, April 7, 2012

Good Will Hunting (1997)

Good Will Hunting (1997)

Directed by: Gus Van Sant
Screenplay by: Matt Damon and Ben Affleck

Genre: Drama
Running Time: 126 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Owned Blu-ray

Some people can never believe in themselves until someone believes
  in them.


[IMDb]



Comments: I've seen most of Good Will Hunting before, but it's always been in pieces. I decided to watch the whole movie tonight because of this post I found on Reddit the other day. It just stuck with me, and when perusing through my catalog for something to watch, that image just popped out at me. It's a great film, and one that very deservedly made Matt Damon a star. In fact, I would watch the whole film if it was just Damon and Robin Williams in a room talking together, as the two are fantastic. In fact, it just sort of bums me out that Williams hasn't made more great films recently. Even though he's primarily known as a comedic actor, he's got great dramatic chop.

I feel like I need to say something about apples to end this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment