Thursday, April 12, 2012

Beavis and Butt-Head - Season Eight (2011)

Beavis and Butt-Head (1993-1997; 2011-????)

Created by: Mike Judge

Season: Eight (2011)
Genre: Animation | Comedy | Music
Number of Episodes: 11
Episode Running Time: 30 Minutes
Viewed: Owned Blu-ray

[IMDb]






Comments: I don't claim to be a huge Beavis and Butt-Head fan, but I enjoyed the show enough when I was younger (the movie was probably my favorite part of the initial run). When I heard the show was being brought back, I almost completely dismissed it. What was the need? However, my cousin had mentioned that recent run was actually good, so of course I picked the show up when it was released on Blu-ray. And shit, my original opinion was way off. These are the best episodes of Beavis and Butt-Head that I've watched, and not only that, but the fact that they watch MTV shows in addition to music videos only makes the experience better (particularly 16 & Pregnant and Jersey Shore). If you've enjoyed Beavis and Butt-Head in the past, don't be wary that they were brought back in vain. It's the best decision MTV has made in ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment