Saturday, April 21, 2012

American Reunion (2012)

American Reunion (2012)

Directed by: Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg
Screenplay by: Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg

Genre: Comedy
Running Time: 113 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Theater

Save the best piece for last.

[IMDb]




Comments: I've wanted to see American Reunion for awhile; however, there was never an urgent need. Luckily, I had absolutely nothing to do this afternoon so I took a quick little jaunt to my local theater, and I'm so glad I did. I loved American Reunion, and certainly think it's the best of the American Pie series (though it's been a few years since I've seen the others). I laughed pretty steadily throughout, and even the melodrama at the end of the film was kept in check (essentially, there was limited eye-rolling). And hey, we even get to look at Jason Biggs' dick! (Though I should mention we also get to take in the gorgeousness of Ali Cobrin; in the immortal words of Jay Chandrasekhar: "Mother of God.")

Anyway, I'm certainly sending out my recommendation for this film. If you've liked anything about the franchise (particularly the first two films), I think you'll really enjoy American Reunion. It's totally worth the cost of admission.

No comments:

Post a Comment