Saturday, February 5, 2011

She's Out of My League (2010)

She's Out of My League (2010)

Directed by: Jim Field Smith
Screenplay by: Sean Anders and John Morris

Genre: Comedy | Romance
Running Time: 104 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Rental DVD - Family Video

How can a 10 go for a 5?

[IMDb]




Comments: I enjoyed She's Out of My League a lot more than I thought I would. Sure, it's a bit clichéd, and there's several telegraphed moments where you knew exactly what was coming, but I did find it pretty funny. I particularly enjoyed the supporting cast: Kirk's friends (two of which were in Cloverfield) are solid and his entire family is well-cast and really makes the movie. She's Out of My League is nothing new, but it is at least worth a rent for a snowy Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment