Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Social Network (2010)

The Social Network (2010)

Directed by: David Fincher
Screenplay by: Aaron Sorkin

Genre: Biography | Drama | History
Running Time: 120 Minutes
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Viewed: Owned Blu-ray

You don't get to 500 million friends without making a few enemies.

[IMDb]




Comments: Often, a film that has received glorious critical reviews usually fails to match my high expectations. I guess sometimes - or most of the time - I expect too much. But that was not the case with The Social Network. The film was directed by one of my favorite directors, David Fincher, and was written by Aaron Sorkin, whose writing style I love (thanks to the wonderful West Wing). The two combined to create a wonderfully crafted film that was both captivating and thought-provoking. I really have no issues placing this at the top of the Best of 2010 list.

No comments:

Post a Comment