Saturday, February 19, 2011

Exit Through the Gift Shop (2010)

Exit Through the Gift Shop (2010)

Directed by: Banksy

Genre: Documentary | Comedy
Running Time: 87 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Netflix Watch Instantly

The incredible true story of how the world's greatest Street Art
  movie was never made...


[IMDb]




Comments: Although I've heard much praise for Banksy's Exit Through the Gift Shop, I didn't know what the film was about, other than street art. But being a dumb ass, I had no idea that "street art" essentially meant "graffiti." Anyway, I wasn't sure where the film was going at first, but once Thierry met up with Banksy, I really enjoyed the film. It got progressively funnier as the film went along too, which was great. I definitely think Exit Through the Gift Shop is deserving of it's Academy Award nomination and worth your time... especially when you can just stream it on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment