Thursday, February 10, 2011

Revanche (2008)

Revanche (2008)

Directed by: Götz Spielmann
Screenplay by: Götz Spielmann

Genre: Crime | Drama | Romance | Thriller
Running Time: 121 Minutes
MPAA Rating: Not Rated
Viewed: Netflix Watch Instantly

Whose fault is it if life doesn't go your way?

[IMDb]




Comments: So one thing I didn't expect with Netflix was the number of titles available from Criterion - titles that usually run $25 - $40 apiece. So in taking advantage of this, I decided to watch Revanche knowing only that it was highly praised and had a great looking DVD cover. Luckily for me, I found a great film; one that despite it's slow pace really captivated me. There's no camera flourishes - there's not even a score (or any music throughout) - but Götz Spielmann's Revanche really hit the spot. I'm really loving my decision to sign up for Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment