Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hatchet II (2010)

Hatchet II (2010)

Directed by: Adam Green
Screenplay by: Adam Green

Genre: Action | Comedy | Horror | Thriller
Running Time: 89 Minutes
MPAA Rating: Unrated
Viewed: Blu-ray

Victor Crowley lives again.

[IMDb]




Comments: What the hell is up with Danielle Harris' eyebrow? She has to have some sort of facial tick or something. I noticed her giving The People's Eyebrow way back in the first scene... and it never went away. I don't recall seeing it in Rob Zombie's Halloween, but apparently it was there. During my extremely scientific research while writing this review (while also revisiting her nude scene in Halloween - for purely educational purposes), I searched Google for "Danielle Harris eyebrow" which brought me to an interview with the actress. In it, she talks about seeing herself onscreen and notes that "it’s gnarly, I’ve got an eyebrow thing." Indeed, Danielle, indeed. Oh, and Hatchet II was pretty damn entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment