Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Dr. No (1962)

Dr. No (1962)

Directed by: Terence Young
Screenplay by: Richard Maibaum, Johanna Harwood, and Berkely
  Mather

Genre: Action | Adventure | Crime | Thriller
Running Time: 110 Minutes
MPAA Rating: PG
Viewed: Owned DVD

Now... meet the most extraordinary gentleman spy in all fiction!

[IMDb]



Comments: With all the great TV spots I've seen over the last few weeks for Skyfall, plus all the hype around the recent Blu-ray box set release of every James Bond film, I've been feeling a bit like undertaking a few entries in the series. Outside of the Brosnan and Craig movies, the only James Bond film I've ever seen was Goldfinger. So I decided to start tonight with Dr. No, a film that despite being somewhat dated (and silly), I really enjoyed. There's a few other Bond flicks on Netflix that unfortunately expire in two days, so I won't get to see all of them. But I'd at least like to check out as much as I can. Onto the next one...

Edit: I started watching From Russia with Love, but I got tired and planned to finish it later... and then it expired on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment