Friday, October 5, 2012

Hostel: Part II (2007)

Hostel: Part II (2007)

Directed by: Eli Roth
Screenplay by: Eli Roth

Genre: Horror
Running Time: 95 Minutes (Director's Cut)
MPAA Rating: Not Rated
Viewed: Owned Blu-ray

[IMDb]






Comments: This was actually the first time I've ever watched Hostel: Part II. I'm not sure why it took so long, given my enjoyment of the original installment, but I was excited to finally catch up with it tonight. The film has less of a gritty feel than Hostel, and tends to fall more in the category of a horror comedy at times. Despite my disappointment in the lack of real terror, I found myself enjoying the overall story more this time around. Again, I'm sure that Hostel: Part II isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I certainly enjoyed the ninety minutes I spent here.

No comments:

Post a Comment