Friday, October 26, 2012

Parks and Recreation - Season Three (2011)

Parks and Recreation (2009-????)

Created by: Greg Daniels and Michael Schur

Season: Three (2011)
Genre: Comedy
Number of Episodes: 16
Episode Running Time: 30 Minutes
Viewed: Owned DVD

Because parks don't grow on trees.

[IMDb]




Comments: I am really loving this show. It's not perfect, but it's fucking awesome nonetheless.

I've been really slacking on watching other shit though. Between watching Parks and Rec, the massive amount of shit I'm recording on my DVR (Castle, Raising Hope, Arrow, South Park, perennial guilty pleasure The Challenge, The Office, The Big Bang Theory, Last Resort, It's Always Sunny, Mythbusters, and The Walking Dead), and the fact that I've been playing NHL 13 a few hours a night with my hombres, I've had little-to-no time for anything else. I've bought a few things at Best Buy during their Upgrade and Save sale recently (read: entirely too much shit), but I've watched none of it. I don't see too much changing in the next few weeks, but I have two weeks of vacation to burn in November and December because I have no fucking life (I've barely used any throughout the year as I have nothing better to do than go to work). Movies will be watched at that point... I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment