Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hobo with a Shotgun (2011)

Hobo with a Shotgun (2011)

Directed by: Jason Eisener
Screenplay by: John Davies

Genre: Action | Crime | Thriller
Running Time: 86 Minutes
MPAA Rating: Not Rated
Viewed: Owned Blu-ray

Delivering justice, one shell at a time...

[IMDb]




Comments: I had this feeling when I blind-bought Hobo with a Shotgun on Wednesday that I was going to be let down. The film looked amazing, and all I could think about was how awesome Hobo would look in my Blu-ray collection. But I had read more than a few negative reviews, so despite the fact that I love films like this, I figured I could be in for a disappointment. Boy, was I wrong. Hobo with a Shotgun is fucking amazing! You have bad guys that use a flame thrower on a school bus of children whilst listening to "Disco Inferno." You have Rutger Hauer taking names and kicking ass. You have quotes like this: "When life gives you razor blades, you make a baseball bat covered in razor blades." Pure awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment