Friday, February 10, 2012

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)

Directed by: Chris Columbus
Screenplay by: Steve Kloves

Genre: Adventure | Family | Fantasy | Mystery
Running Time: 161 Minutes (Theatrical Cut)
MPAA Rating: PG
Viewed: Owned Blu-ray

Hogwarts is back in session.

[IMDb]




Comments: More of the same. That's pretty much the most concise way I can sum up my feelings on Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. While the main story is different, everything that occurs throughout feels reminiscent of the first film.

Sidebar: Fuck the people that live below me. I've had a somewhat long week at work, and I was really looking forward to sleeping in today (while this review was posted Friday night, I'm writing it on Saturday morning). But they decided to build something/hang curtains/who the fuck knows at 8am. Anyone who's read my bitchfests on this apartment before knows how incredibly thin the walls are here. Needless to say, it's like they're hammering shit in my room. My floor is vibrating. Fuck you, asshole neighbors. #firstworldproblems

Anyway, I can't say I'm really into the Harry Potter series so far, but then again, a) I'm 26 years old and b) I'd resigned to myself originally that I was watching the original films to get to the later films. Plus, next up is Alfonso CuarĂ³n's installment, so at least I have something new to look forward to. But I think it's time to take a Potter-related break.

No comments:

Post a Comment