Thursday, August 4, 2011

Family Guy: Blue Harvest (2007)

Family Guy: Blue Harvest (2007)

Directed by: Dominic Polcino
Screenplay by: Alec Sulkin

Genre: Animation | Comedy
Running Time: 48 Minutes
MPAA Rating: Not Rated
Viewed: Owned Blu-ray

[IMDb]






Comments: It's been awhile since I watched the Family Guy Star Wars series (I actually haven't seen It's a Trap yet), so I figured it's be a fun investment when Amazon had the Blu-ray trilogy on sale for $15. Granted, I didn't like Blue Harvest all that much when I first watched it, but... whatever. So after re-watching this special for the first time in a few years, I have to say that I enjoyed a lot more than before. The Blu-ray quality was pretty shitty, and just looked like an up-converted DVD. Otherwise, it was a fun way to spend an hour. It actually really made me want to watch the original Star Wars trilogy, so I may have to do that sometime soon. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment