Saturday, June 11, 2011

Savage Beach (1990)

Savage Beach (1990)

Directed by: Andy Sidaris
Screenplay by: Andy Sidaris

Genre: Action | Adventure | Crime
Running Time: 92 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Owned DVD

Someone won't get out of this alive!

[IMDb]




Comments: Dammit, Andy Sidaris. You've let me down. Granted, I skipped Picasso Trigger because at the time I didn't know there was actually continuity between his films, so I picked Savage Beach because it sounded better. What a letdown after the amazing Hard Ticket to Hawaii. Pretty much everything that made that movie great is absent in Savage Beach, except for the numerous naked '80s chicks. The film does feature the best line out of both Sidaris films I watched tonight. As two ruthless bad guys have our heroes cornered with machine guns, they utter this masterpiece of modern screenwriting: "Let's finish these guys off with our hands." Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment