Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Push (2009)

Push (2009)

Directed by: Paul McGuigan
Screenplay by: David Bourla

Genre: Sci-Fi | Thriller
Running Time: 111 Minutes
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Viewed: Rental DVD - Blockbuster

One push can change everything.

[IMDb]




Comments: Ever since I purchased another Xbox 360 (as the last one crapped out on me) earlier this week, my movie watching has gone way, way down. Thus, it took me three nights to watch Paul McGuigan's Push. While I enjoyed the film, I probably would have either liked it more or noticed some glaring issue with the film if I had watched it in one viewing. As it stands, Push is a visually entertaining superhero film that lacked any real punch until the final few scenes. I enjoyed Chris Evans as well. Even though he's known primarily for being The Human Torch in the Fantastic Four films, he's had some good roles in Sunshine and Street Kings, two films I enjoyed. Anyway, I would like to revisit the film sometime in the future and watch it the whole way through in one sitting, but for now, it's an enjoyable superhero flick.

No comments:

Post a Comment