Friday, July 17, 2009

Lady Frankenstein (1971)

Lady Frankenstein (1971)

Directed by: Mel Welles and Aureliano Luppi
Screenplay by: Edward Di Lorenzo

Genre: Horror | Sci-Fi
Running Time: 84 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Owned DVD

Only the monster she made could satisfy her strange desires!

[IMDb]




Comments: I just purchased the Drive-In Movie Classics 50 Movie Pack online yesterday (through DeepDiscount's 25% off sale), mostly because I love crappy horror films. I also have the Chilling Classics 50 Movie Pack, but I've only watched two films from it so far (Naked Massacre and The Driller Killer). Thus I looked through to find a movie to watch this afternoon in between episodes of Band of Brothers and I settled on Lady Frankenstein, which is the worst of the three I've watched to far. The movie is definitely unintentionally funny, including spots where Lady Frankenstein is interrogated about the death of her father rather intensely... while the corpse is still lying dead in the background. Unfortunately, Lady Frankenstein is the edited version. While I have no desire to see any more plot, any violence or nudity that has been edited out should be a capital offense. Lady Frankenstein is best viewed while drunk with friends. Or if you're a sad lonely man that needs to fall asleep.

Also Known As: La Figlia di Frankenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment