Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Collector (2009) -- Trailer



I'm truly not holding my breath for this film. The writer/director wrote all three Feast films, as well as the last three Saw films, which definitely worries me. I first saw the promo for the film tonight whilst watching Attack of the Show!, and I was immediately intrigued. The premise puts a little twist into the typical home invasion film (a man is in the process of burglarizing his employer, when he realizes someone else is there torturing the family, so he must save them) and I really thought it looked neat. The Collector will probably be fucking awful though.

Also, for the one person that reads this blog (that one person being me), I apologize for the lack of anything of late. I'm thinking about just randomly blabbering about whatever television show or movie I'm into as well, along with the reviews of course. My lack of posting is due to the fact that I've finally gotten a new Xbox 360 (as I previously mentioned) and the fact that I decided that I should start reading again. (I haven't read a goddamn book in years, but picked up Jim Norton's Happy Endings [which is hilarious] and Artie Lange's Too Fat to Fish.) I've been plugging away at Band of Brothers as well, but I haven't watched more than one episode a night. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment