Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Bank Job (2008)

The Bank Job (2008)

Directed by: Roger Donaldson
Screenplay by: Dick Clement and Ian La Frenais

Genre: Crime | Drama | Thriller
Running Time: 111 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Owned Blu-ray

The true story of a heist gone wrong... in all the right ways.

[IMDb]




Comments: Ocean's Eleven this ain't, what with all the torture and killing and such, but that doesn't stop The Bank Job from being a damn entertaining movie. I've wanted to watch this for the longest time - I've owned the DVD for years and never watched it - and it finally struck my fancy today when glancing through my collection (I picked up the Blu-ray for $5 a few months ago). The film's certainly not perfect, and there's a few aspects that I felt didn't fit quite right (Jason Statham's infidelity, for one), but overall The Bank Job was a good time. And on that note, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment