Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Muppets (2011)

The Muppets (2011)

Directed by: James Bobin
Screenplay by: Jason Segel and Nicholas Stoller

Genre: Comedy | Drama | Family | Musical
Running Time: 103 Minutes
MPAA Rating: PG
Viewed: Owned Blu-ray

They're closer than you think.

[IMDb]




Comments: This was pretty damn fun. I never watched the Muppets all that much when I was a child (save for the Muppet Babies cartoon that aired in the late '80s), but all of the positive press the film received made me really want to check the film out. After returning the first copy I bought due to a cracked disc, I sat down and watched The Muppets this afternoon and had a great time. While I imagine if I had watched The Muppet Show or the subsequent movies back in the day I'd have enjoyed the film a little bit more, but even as a stand-alone The Muppets is great and worth a watch. Wocka wocka.

No comments:

Post a Comment