Sunday, March 11, 2012

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)

Directed by: Mike Newell
Screenplay by: Steve Kloves

Genre: Adventure | Family | Fantasy | Mystery
Running Time: 157 Minutes
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Viewed: Owned Blu-ray

Dark and difficult times lie ahead.

[IMDb]




Comments: I had originally planned to watch all of the Harry Potter films in a row, but after three straight I was a little burned out on our little wizard wunderkind. For whatever reason, I decided to throw in the fourth film this evening. Whether it was the break I took or simply the fact that The Goblet of Fire is a good film, I must say that I really enjoyed myself. This film, along with The Prisoner of Azkaban, are solid efforts and have me excited to see where the series goes. I don't know if I'll be diving into The Order of the Phoenix right away, but I am looking forward to it. An odd statement, I know, but it is what it is.

Also, it was really bizarre that Team Edward was in this. I didn't know that beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment