Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sugar Cookies (1973)

Sugar Cookies (1973)

Directed by: Theodore Gershuny
Screenplay by: Theodore Gershuny and Lloyd Kaufman

Genre: Drama | Horror
Running Time: 89 Minutes
MPAA Rating: X
Viewed: Owned DVD

Soft... sweet... satisfying.

[IMDb]




Comments: Yeah, this wasn't very good. If you think back a week, I was entranced by Lynn Lowry in Score. I liked the movie and I liked her, so I did a little research and found out she was in an early Lloyd Kaufman-produced film, Sugar Cookies, so I picked it up from Amazon. It also didn't hurt that she was nude in the film, which, as it turns out, was probably the best thing about the movie (mainly because she was barely clothed throughout; think of her as being the opposite of a "never-nude" Tobias in Arrested Development). Seriously. A lot.

There's also a story in Sugar Cookies somewhere, but it's muddled and drawn out - I could've cared less. If you're interested in a little '70s exploitation fare for the exploitation alone, you're in the right place. Otherwise, it's probably best to steer clear of these Cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment