Monday, August 9, 2010

The Other Guys (2010)

The Other Guys (2010)

Directed by: Adam McKay
Screenplay by: Adam McKay and Chris Henchy

Genre: Action | Comedy
Running Time: 107 Minutes
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Viewed: Theater

[IMDb]






Comments: I'm feeling rather lazy, so this will be short and sweet. The Other Guys is a fairly mediocre film. There's several funny moments, but there are other parts that tend to drag the film out a bit. It's pretty much exactly what you'd expect. And is anyone sick to death of Rob Riggle? He's had a few bit parts in some major films lately (Step Brothers, The Hangover), and he's the exact same character in every film. He brings nothing new to the table. When I saw him in The Other Guys I knew the type of character he was going to be, and that's exactly what happened. But then again, I guess the same thing could be said about Will Ferrell. Oh well. Anyway, I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment