Friday, August 20, 2010

Chuck - Season Two (2008-2009)

Chuck (2007-????)

Created by: Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak

Season: Two (2008-2009)
Genre: Comedy | Action | Drama
Number of Episodes: 22
Episode Running Time: 60 Minutes
Viewed: Owned DVD

Not shaken. Just nerd.

[IMDb]




Comments: I won't lie, I was a bit worried that I wouldn't enjoy Season Two of Chuck like I loved the first, mostly due to what looks like a very limited premise on paper. Luckily, I was wrong and fucking loved Chuck's second go-around. There's several great storylines, and even though the show's very loosely based in reality (as I said in the Season One review), they tend to work. Chuck's entertaining as hell, and there's such a great romantic storyline at the core that it makes the show one of my favorites. It's literally killing me that I have to wait two-and-a-half weeks for Season 3 to come out. Aah!

If I have one complaint, it's about the large amount of dialogue that's added in on post-production. It's extremely noticeable, and at times you can even see characters' lips moving saying one thing but actually hearing what's added in later. It can be annoying, but the show's so awesome otherwise that I can forgive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment