Sunday, August 8, 2010

Kick-Ass (2010)

Kick-Ass (2010)

Directed by: Matthew Vaughn
Screenplay by: Jane Goldman and Matthew Vaughn

Genre: Action | Comedy | Crime | Drama | Thriller
Running Time: 117 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Owned DVD

I can't read your mind. But I can kick your ass.

[IMDb]




Comments: My original review is here. I liked the film then, but was less than impressed at times. However, my opinion on the film has changed since I first saw Kick-Ass in theaters. I definitely enjoyed it more this time around. It's still a bit scatterbrained throughout the first half of the film, but knowing that now I was able to look past it and really enjoy the film. It's definitely original and highly entertaining. The rest of my witty insights can be found on the original review.

No comments:

Post a Comment