Sunday, August 15, 2010

Chuck - Season One (2007-2008)

Chuck (2007-????)

Created by: Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak

Season: One (2007-2008)
Genre: Comedy | Action | Drama
Number of Episodes: 13
Episode Running Time: 60 Minutes
Viewed: Owned DVD

He's the Secret. She's the Agent.

[IMDb]




Comments: Chuck was a show I liked from the beginning. I watched several episodes from the first season back in 2007, but I unfortunately missed a few here and there (alas, this was a time before I had a DVR; how did I survive then?). Anyway, once Season Two rolled around, I didn't want to keep watching the show since I missed a few episodes, and thus I've been deprived of Chuck until now (when I found the first two seasons for $20 each the other day). I'm probably being a little generous with the rating for a show that's so loosely rooted in reality, but I won't deny that I fucking love it (perhaps because I identify with the character of Chuck so much). The plan of action now is two roll through the second season, and then drop $40 to pick up Season Three when it's released on September 7. This way, I can slide right in to watching Season Four later in the month (which I think may be the last season, judging by the fact the show was barely renewed this season). I would also like to do this with the second season of Fringe so I can watch Season Three in the Fall, but I hate dropping that much money on individual DVD releases so that plan may never come to fruition (as NHL 11 comes out around that time as well, and I have severely limited funds). Anyway, in short: Chuck's a great show that's fun as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment