Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Policewomen (1974)

Policewomen (1974)

Directed by: Lee Frost
Screenplay by: Lee Frost and Wes Bishop

Genre: Action | Crime | Drama
Running Time: 77 Minutes (Edited Cut)
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Netflix Watch Instantly

Cold steel on the outside... all woman on the inside!

[IMDb]




Comments: The Netflix version of Policewomen is FUCKING EDITED. I likely wouldn't have even finished the film had I realized, but I was halfway done before I noticed they were censoring the language. And how dare you expect me to watch a movie with the boobs cut out?

Anyway, Policewomen itself is a highly entertaining yet completely terrible film. The acting is hysterically awful, and the fight scenes where Sondra Currie destroys about five people at once has to be some of the goofiest choreography I've ever seen. It seems as though most of the violence was left in, which made watching this edited cut of Policewomen even stranger.

Seriously, in this day and age, how hard is it to get the full version of a movie, Netflix? The full cut of the film has been released on DVD, and in its original widescreen ratio. Why make available a vastly inferior product? It's annoying and dumbfounding. Fucking Netflix, taking away my titties.

On a sidenote, I'm on fucking vacation the rest of the week. Here's to catching up on some movie watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment