Saturday, November 24, 2012

Coupling - Season Two (2001)

Coupling (2000-2004)

Created by: Steven Moffat

Season: Two (2001)
Genre: Comedy
Number of Episodes: 9
Episode Running Time: 30 Minutes
Viewed: Owned DVD

More than just a one night stand!

[IMDb]




Comments: I quite like Coupling. It's a fun show that has great writing (the season finale was phenomenal) and a strong cast. There's certainly some issues here and there - like why anyone would want to hang out with Jane, who's ungodly annoying and never has any humanizing moments. Plus, the total lack of realism hurts at times (I'm mainly speaking of how characters act in the most bizarre way possible), but overall I've enjoyed my time with these six individuals. Despite those issues, it's completely hysterical and well worth a watch. Also, I'm totally phoning this review in if you couldn't tell.

Oh, and the teeth! I know it's sort of a stereotype about the British and their teeth, but some of the guest stars they had on the show were awful. Try to find someone on American TV with bad/dirty teeth. It doesn't happen! Even in the post-apocalyptic future when we're being attacked by zombies, those babies are pearly white.

Sorry for going off on a tangent. Teeth are just something I notice... and I noticed it a lot in Coupling.

No comments:

Post a Comment