Saturday, November 17, 2012

Aim High - Season One (2011)

Aim High (2011-????)

Created by: Heath Corson and Richie Keen

Season: One (2011)
Genre: Thriller
Number of Episodes: 6
Episode Running Time: 10 Minutes
Viewed: Owned DVD

After school jobs are a killer.

[IMDb]




Comments: For a web series that consists of only six episodes and runs for less than one hour total, Aim High was a pretty decent little idea. It's certainly something I'd watch if it was an actual television series (especially given my predisposition to storylines of this type), and I think it would work on a grander scale. I hadn't even heard of this series until earlier in the week when I saw the DVD released online. I did a little research, made a mental note that I might have to check it out later, and then immediately bought it when I saw it for sale at Walmart this afternoon. I don't know if it was worth the $10, especially when you take into account the short runtime, but I enjoyed enough that it won't bother me. I'm sure you can find this online somewhere, so give Aim High a look if it interests you.

No comments:

Post a Comment