Saturday, September 3, 2011

Shark Night 3D (2011)

Shark Night 3D (2011)

Directed by: David R. Ellis
Screenplay by: Will Hayes and Jesse Studenberg

Genre: Horror | Thriller
Running Time: 91 Minutes
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Viewed: Theater

Terror runs deep.

[IMDb]




Comments: Holy flying fuck, Shark Night 3D was terrible. I really was looking forward to the film, as I hoping for a fun, violent, and naked excursion to the cinemas. And then I found out the film was PG-13. Are you fucking kidding me? Not since I discovered that Live Free or Die Hard would be neutered for the almighty dollar was so I so dismayed that studios were pandering to the teeny-boppers that would come see the film. Anyway, Shark Night 3D was not a good film, and the times where it would have been great feel completely worthless due to the lack of excessiveness. The film is essentially a giant case of blue balls. I do encourage you, if you must see Shark Night 3D, to stick around after the credits, because there is a funny music video at the end that really is better than anything the previous ninety minutes offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment