Saturday, May 19, 2012

Troll 2 (1990)

Troll 2 (1990)

Directed by: Claudio Fragasso
Screenplay by: Rossella Drudi and Claudio Fragasso

Genre: Fantasy | Horror
Running Time: 95 Minutes
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Viewed: Netflix Watch Instantly

One was not enough!

[IMDb]




Comments: I had hope to get through Season Two of Breaking Bad this week. However, as of this writing I've only watched one episode. Why? Fucking Minecraft on the 360, that's why. That game is both amazing and addicting as shit. It's really put a dent in my movie/TV watching.

Anyway, I generally reserve five star ratings for only the best worst films, which Troll 2 certainly is (coincidentally, there's a documentary about Troll 2 called Best Worst Movie that I may watch tomorrow). Seriously, if you haven't seen this film and enjoy awfully good movies, do yourself a favor and check this out. It's Hard Ticket to Hawaii good.

No comments:

Post a Comment