Sunday, May 13, 2012

Run! Bitch Run! (2009)

Run! Bitch Run! (2009)

Directed by: Joseph Guzman
Screenplay by: Robert James Hayes II and Joseph Guzman

Genre: Horror | Thriller
Running Time: 90 Minutes
MPAA Rating: Not Rated
Viewed: Netflix Watch Instantly

Payback's a bitch!

[IMDb]




Comments: Run! Bitch Run! is a terrible rip-off (or homage, as I'm sure the filmmakers would call it) of several films, notably Grindhouse and I Spit on Your Grave (and notably the latter film, as the rape scene in the woods is extremely reminiscent of the '80s cult classic). The revenge aspect was piss poor also, as the film's budgetary limitations were extremely evident, often cutting away before any real violence occurs. I did like the leading lady, a somewhat strange yet enticing looking woman (I generally like my women odd in exploitation films), who wasn't... exposed... nearly enough throughout. The rest of the cast looked like it was picked out of a trailer park. Yeah, Run! Bitch Run! isn't very good, but there's some part of me that enjoyed it. I can't really recommend it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment